TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OUR COACHING PROGRAMS
These coaching experiences are designed to deliver an extremely high level of accountability, loving support and the right system, so you make empowered decisions and take bold action toward achieving your goals for your health.
Our Transformation Systems includes PRIVATE, one-on-one time with a coach.
Client committment to the program includes:
• Reading, signing and returning the agreement form prior to the first session
• Attending all coaching calls on time
• Letting your coach know about any personal situations that may interfere with your experience in the program
• Being responsible for your own results, which includes proactively asking for support, scheduling coaching calls and using your program benefits
Our Commitment to You Includes:
• Sharing in-depth information and knowledge with you so you can move forward with your health goals much more quickly than you would on your own
• Allowing you to be 100% authentic and fully YOU
• Holding you accountable to act from your highest self, even when you may not feel that way
• Being in integrity and honest at all times
• Sharing creative action steps, ideas and inspiration
• Laser-coaching you to find solutions to challenges that may come up
• Coaching you to your highest self and to achieve your highest potential
• Knowing that there are unlimited possibilities available to you, no matter what any particular situation looks like
What You’ll Receive:
• 12 Weekly, Private, One-On-One Coaching Sessions
• Emergency Support Between Sessions with personal responses within 24 hours.
• Customized Done-For-You Materials Such as Checklists, Recipes, Handouts & More
• Sessions are scheduled weekly for 12 weeks during your 90-day program.
Contract will run two weeks beyond that to allow for rescheduling of up to two sessions. Additional rescheduling MAY occur at the coach's discretion.
• The Program expires if all sessions have not been completed within 30 days after the completion date specified above
• You receive 1 “emergency reschedule” in your Program, which means you can cancel a session within 48 hours and still reschedule the session
• Any other canceled sessions with less than 48 hours-notice will be forfeited
Investment & Refunds:
• The investment in the Program is varies, and some payment plans may be available.
• In the event of your absence or withdrawal, for any reason whatsoever, you will remain fully responsible for the entire Program fee and any unpaid balance
Client understands that the information received from the Coach in connection with the Program or otherwise should not be seen as medical, nursing or nutrition advice and is certainly not meant to take the place of your seeing licensed health professionals, including your doctor.
Client understands and agrees that (i) We am not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services and will not diagnose, treat or cure in any manner whatsoever, any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body, (ii) We are not acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietician-nutritionist, massage therapist, psychologist or other licensed or registered professional, and (iii) you have chosen to work with us and participate in the Program voluntarily.
As your Coach, We encourage you to maintain a relationship with your primary care physician or doctor. In the event that you do not have one and/or do not have routine physicals, I encourage you to do so. Do not discontinue or change any treatment plan that you may be on as a result of our sessions without discussing the change with your doctor.
You acknowledge and take full responsibility for your life and well-being, as well as the lives and well-being of your family (where applicable), and all decisions made during and after the Program. In furtherance and not in limitation of the foregoing, you hereby and forever waive, release and discharge me, my heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, officers, agents, employees, representatives, executors and all others acting on their behalf (the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims or liabilities for injuries or damages to your person and/or property or that of your family (where applicable), including those caused by negligent act or omission of any of those mentioned or others acting on their behalf, arising out of or connected with your participation in the Program or in connection with services provided by me or the Released Parties.
The Agreement may not be modified without the prior written consent of Client and Coach. The waiver by either party of a breach, right or obligation shall not constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent breach, right or obligation. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
The Agreement will set forth the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior proposals, agreements and representations between the parties, whether written or oral, regarding the subject matter herein. Neither party may assign the Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall benefit the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Except as provided to the contrary herein, those provisions of the Agreement that by their nature and context are intended to survive the termination of The Agreement, shall survive any termination of this Agreement. The Agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of Maine without reference to its conflict of law provisions, and with the same force and effect as if fully executed and performed therein. Each Party hereby consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the State and Federal Courts and acknowledges that venue is proper only in such courts.
For info about Functional Nutrition coaching or Dentistry, see https://parkerriverdental.net